Enjoy a bump in your tax team's status when you use a single database for your entire entity structure. Brian Billett from CSC Corptax® and Andrea Aguilar from NextEra Energy host an ACT webinar and demonstrate how to easily track, retrieve, store, and share entity data and documents and satisfy the C-suite with 'now' analytics.
- Determine number of attributes, maintain custom attributes, and remove bottlenecks sharing data across reporting and between teams
- Improve controls with centralized user access
- Create entity dashboards to display attributes relevant to tax function/user group
- Provide visibility to changes within organizational structures and entity metadata
- Automate maintenance of consolidated filing groups, and much more!
This presentation is reproduced with permission from the Association for Computers & Taxation (ACT) and was originally presented at the May 2020 ACT Virtual Conference. The Association for Computers and Taxation does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. For more information on ACT, call 845-987-9690, visit their website www.taxACT.org, or write to P.O. Box 1093, Warwick, NY 10990.