See the tax system tailored to insurance
Watch as we demonstrate a better way to accomplish separate and consolidated Life, Non-life, and Property & Casualty reporting in accordance with NAIC standards.
Learn how a single database with built-in workpapers, forms, calculations, and reports beats spreadsheets and multiple systems for provision through compliance, including premium tax returns for U.S. jurisdictions.
What you’ll see:
- Review SSAP 101 reporting
- Consolidate mixed groups without duplicating data
- Automate calculations to improve analytics and planning
- Decrease spreadsheet maintenance with one system for all data
- Process GAAP-to-STAT for provision—no duplicative data entry
- Start STAT on the return using existing data
- Automate RTP process with GAAP to STAT and Capital vs. Ordinary
- Automatically import source data with NAIC mapping
- Access multi-user and multi-year data with extensive control features
Hear clients on “feeling understood” by