Data Management In A Single System Saves Time, Work & Risk
Time lost hunting down data in spreadsheets and systems—then repeatedly massaging it for different processes and purposes—undermines your ability to confidently analyze, plan, and report internally and jurisdictionally.
Learn how technology-based data management empowers you to sustain and repeat one version of the truth throughout data preparation:
- Consume data stored in one place for state, local, federal, and international reporting—no rekeying
- Intuitively access data for predictive analytics and C-suite needs
- Get transparency to data at the lowest level of detail and see audit trails at a glance
- Automatically update organizational and jurisdictional reporting when data changes
- Tax-sensitize Chart of Accounts to automate book/tax adjustments
- See transactional detail for assets, liabilities, income, and expenses
- Automate data mapping from Excel® to achieve one system of record
Date: Thursday, August 22
Time: 2:00-2:30 p.m. CT
Register for the webinar today!