As the role of today’s tax department shifts from tactical to strategic, Tax is tasked with analyzing and optimizing tax decisions for the organization. Considering tax obligations are a company’s biggest spend after labor, getting it right is critical.
With manually-intensive work monopolizing time—and no increase in resources—taking data management to the next level is the only way to keep up.
Do you feel pressure to:
- Exchange information between accounting and financial systems?
- Access data beyond the legal entity level?
- Ensure data integrity to avoid potential risk?
- Mine data for intelligence?
Watch the webinar as we examine new ways to manage data for informed decision-making and added confidence.
See how your peers:
- Use data analytics to evaluate risk and explore alternative tax positions
- Exchange financial and tax data within the organization
- Make a tax database a tax data warehouse
- Leverage data for better planning, governance, and management reporting based on tax impact